BEAT THE HEAT / SOOTH SPRAINS & STRAINS
• Fast Relief: Ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains, and strains. Stays cold much longer than gel packs or other cold packs. Suitable for sports injury and first aid.
• Large cap opening to allow for easy filling of ice cubes, water or crushed ice.
• A Must-Have Product: Keep a handy ice bag in your work desk, car, and home for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Whether you are experiencing a weekend hangover, headache, or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away.
• Easy to use: Simply fill two-thirds full with ice, water or crushed ice, Securely screw the cap into place. After use, drain and air-dry the ice pack before replacing the cap.
• For heat therapy, add hot water (less than 60 degrees) to help soothe an upset stomach, migraine, sinus, and joint pain.