FINGER INJURY KIT ONE SIZE
The Safe & Sound finger injury kit includes one metal finger splint and two finger straps.
The metal finger splint is used to immobilise fingers following injury.
The finger strapping can then be used to hold fingers together for protection.
Finger Splint Instructions:
-Gently place the finger splint over the injured finger.
-Use one of the straps provided to tape around the splint to secure. The splint should feel snug but not too tight.
Finger strapping instructions:
- Gently slip the loop over the injured finger or toe.
- With the white side up, wrap strap under the next finger or toe.
- Pull the strap back around tight and fasten.
- If you have diabetes or poor circulation consult doctor before using.
- if pain, numbness or irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.
- This item should not be used as a bandage on broken skin.
- Do not wear for more than 18 hours continuously.
- Keep out of reach of children.