Hot Pet Cat
Heat Packs with silicone beads inside cute animal covers
- Stays warm longer than traditional wheat bags
- Evenly distributes heat
- Odour free and hygienic
- Naturally absorbs moisture
- Can also be used as a cold pack
Washing Instructions: Remove silicone bead insert from Plush Animal. DO NOT wash Plush Animal with silicone bead insert still inside. Cold separate hand wash with like colours. Do Not Soak. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Dry Clean (x)
Microwave Heating Instructions: ALL MICROWAVES ARE DIFFERENT AND MAY VARY IN POWER, TEMPERATURE AND REQUIRED TIME. WARNING: NEVER LEAVE THE MICROWAVE UNATTENDED WHILST HEATING THE SILICONE BEAD INSERT.
- Place the silicone bead insert flat on the turntable and ensure it doesn't touch the sides of the microwave
- For a 850 watt microwave - heat on high for 30 seconds. For other wattages, adjust time accordingly
- Leave the silicone bead insert to stand for 1 minute to test heat. Do not lift with bare hands. Use a towel to pick up the silicone bead insert and gently feel for the retained heat
- Gently knead the silicone bead insert to distribute the heat. Test on forearm before using on other parts of body
- If further heating is required, place back in microwave and reheat for 10-20 seconds at a time, let stand for 10 seconds and test again. Reheat as required for your desired comfort
- Once silicone bead insert is heated to a comfortable level, insert in cover.
- Record heating time for future use
- Do not ingest contents. Choking hazard for children. Do not wrap up silicone bead insert
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old. Adult supervision is always recommended.
- Don't use in confined spaces that can trap heat, such as blankets or on bedding
- Do not use in conventional oven Heat tolerances vary Care must be taken at all times not to overheat the bag Please supervise use by young and elderly
NOTE: Due to health restrictions this item is non returnable, unless unopened, faulty or damaged.